Monday, February 1, 2010

So I'm sitting here, watching my boyfriend program away on his computer screen, and I don't know why the idea of starting a blog came over me, but it did. And so here I am. The title Anemone's Adventures is currently tentative: I think it's too silly. But adventure's my favorite word I use to describe the experiences that happen quite frequently in my life that are in a way interesting, thought-provoking or fun, and what I write here will be a record of them, so for now, it will have to do. I really am terrible at thinking up titles so it will likely be changed at some random time in the future. I like to write and I currently waste far too much time on Facebook- my boyfriend claims I am addicted, so I feel like keeping a blog will be a better use of my time wasted on the internet.
The boyfriend, of course, is Eric, and we live together, and spend much of our time together, so most of my adventures nowadays take place with him at my side. Our chemistry is so much more natural, understanding, and friend-like than any boy I've ever known, so it makes everything feel more exciting, and with our curious minds combined, we are like a team, who explore the world as far as we can ever reach at the time. We have lofty goals together, and both have a heart for travel, so hopefully this can record our trips near and far.
Our last little adventure was..

statistics call... this will be finished later

No comments:

Post a Comment